PREMIER PET MINI PIGS
*We do not charge extra for blue eyes or special coloring.
♥ Our price of $1200 is affordable compared to others charging in the thousands of dollars (for no reason)
♥Your piglet is coming from a LOVING home! We pride ourselves in caring for our animals.
♥ Our piglets are handled, loved, & socialized with us & dogs from week 1!
♥ We keep you posted with updates and "pigtures" as they grow.
♥ The expected adult size of a piglet is in the range of the parent’s size.
♥ You pick a name and we will start teaching them it from birth.
♥ Piglets are litter box trained, weaned to solid foods and de-wormed.
♥ Piglets go home with a care package including: information packet, de-wormer, and a bag of food
♥ Lifetime support for you! We are ALWAYS here for questions & concerns. Contact us anytime!
PIGLET DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
Your $250 deposit goes to the total cost of the piglet and will place you on our waiting list and hold your spot in line for the piglet of your choice. If what you are looking for is not produced or there are not enough piglets, your deposit will be transferred to the next available litter, from which you will be offered pigs. All payments made towards a piglet are non-refundable. We use a first come first serve basis so the person that puts a deposit down first gets first pick of the available piglets. We do accept payments, but the piglet has to be paid off by the time the piglet is 5 weeks old otherwise the deposit will have to be moved to a future litter. Deposits expire after 6 months.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
*To Reserve a mini piglet, the customer shall pay to the breeder, upon execution of this agreement, a non-refundable reservation fee in the amount of $300. Customer understands and agrees that Breeder will not sell this piglet to another customer during the time that the piglet is on hold. The final payment must be made prior to the piglet 5 weeks of age mark. If final payment is not received prior to the 5 week of age mark and agreeable arrangements have not been made, the piglet will be re-listed for sale and the buyer will default their initial deposit.
In the event that the Customer changes their mind on the sale of the chosen piglet, for any reason, or fails to respond to correspondence about said piglet for an extended amount of time, the Breeder shall suffer losses that are difficult to ascertain. As such, Customer agrees that, in the event of cancellation by Customer, such $300 shall be forfeited by Client and paid to the Breeder as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. It covers the time that the Breeder has kept the piglet off the market from other prospective buyers and covers all vet fees that are for specific travel documents issued to individual piglets and purchaser. Customer and Breeder agree that such amount is reasonable at the time the deposit is received.
The $300 deposit will place you on our waiting list or can be placed on any available piglet of your choosing at the time of payment. Once the piglet is chosen and deposited upon the piglet selection is solidified, and the buyer cannot change to another piglet.
Scheduled payments can be made via the piglet payment page. All said payments must reach full amount of piglet price by the time the piglet is 5 weeks old, prior to picking up.
The buyer further agrees to the following conditions:
1. The Buyer agrees this pig is being sold as a pet only, not to be bred or used for breeding purposes. Buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, a comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care. This includes providing the mini pig with proper nutrition, which consists of a mini pig food, fruits, vegetables, a few treats, and fresh water available at all times. The Buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the mini pig, and never allow the mini pig to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision.
2. Buyer agrees that with any surgical procedure, such as the spay or neuter surgery to be performed, unknown complications may arise and there are risks. Seller guarantees any piglet purchased is free from known genetic deformities and of sound health and temperament at time of sale, unless otherwise noted in sales description of piglet or in veterinary records under sellers care. Owner is entitled to obtain a veterinary examination within one week (7 days) of purchase date/physical possession of piglet (whichever comes later). Any diseases, illnesses, defects, or physical issues detected during this examination must be notated on official letterhead by the licensed, examining veterinarian. Any expenses incurred for treatment by the purchaser must be attached and sent via tracked mail to the seller within 7 days of examination. If the cause is determined to be attributable to the seller, seller will then determine, at seller's discretion, to EITHER reimburse any treatment costs OR offer a full refund for purchase price of piglet. A replacement piglet may be offered at seller’s discretion, subject to availability. This guarantee does not apply to emergency treatments for non-genetic disorders, treatments related to stress of travel/rehoming, or treatments related to care or negligence of piglet under owner’s husbandry.
If a full refund or replacement is offered, the piglet MUST be returned at OWNER’S expense. Seller reserves the right to require a secondary opinion from a veterinarian of breeders choice before any reimbursements are made, with examination and diagnostic fees at seller’s expense. If the secondary opinion does not concur with the original veterinarian's diagnosis, a third veterinarian may be mutually agreed upon by buyer and seller, with examination and diagnostic fees split evenly between the two.
If the claimed animal is deceased, a necropsy must be performed at owners expense to determine cause of death before proceeding with any reimbursement procedures.
3. If at any time the Buyer can no longer retain possession of this mini pig, the Seller will resume full ownership of the mini pig. It is the buyer's responsibility to contact SoCalMiniPigs.com (Seller), so the pig can be returned or re-homed. It is equally the buyer's responsibility to cover fees that incur to return the pig to Seller. The decision to have the pig re-homed is at the complete discretion of SoCalMiniPigs.com (Seller), and not the buyer. There will be no refund for the pig, but the seller will take charge of the pig and either keep it or re-home the pig. Under no circumstances will this mini pig be sold, leased, traded or given away to any person, pet shop, research laboratory, animal shelter or similar facility.
4. The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if any questions or concerns arise about the mini pig, such as housing, diet, or health. The buyer agrees to keep the seller informed of any significant health issues with his or her mini pig. This provides the Breeder/Seller with an opportunity to follow up on the mini pig and gives the Breeder/Seller important feedback and information on the health or our mini pigs for future generations.
5. The buyer acknowledges it is his/her responsibility to make sure Mini Pigs are allowed in their place of residence. The buyer further agrees that there is no size or color guarantee on the purchased piglet.
6.The buyer acknowledges that behavioral issues may arise related to inadequate interaction with pig, lack of consistent training, boredom, or simply due to the nature of a pig. Seller recommends that owners fully familiarize themselves with and are prepared to confront such issues as rooting, chewing, squealing, nipping/biting, and inappropriate elimination. Seller also recommends that pigs be given access to a secured area outdoors where they can indulge in natural behaviors like rooting, wallowing, grazing, sunbathing, and exploring.
Right to refuse business:
We reserve the right to refuse business to anyone for any reason at our discretion. Should we feel that an animal is not a good fit or someone refuses to purchase items necessary to the animal's survival, we reserve the right to refuse the sale. We do not take this decision lightly, nor do we take our responsibility to the animals we care for and place lightly. With over 5 million companion animals ending up in shelters nationwide each year, we are very careful to only place our animals in secure, forever homes.
I am in full agreement with and agree to abide by, all the above terms and conditions of this contract. I confirm that I am 21 years of age or older and am legally permitted to enter into this agreement.